Please visit the Mendocino College fees page to ascertain the current fees: https://www.mendocino.edu/admissions/registration/fees
Be aware that a first year semester(WOD80A and 80B) is 18 units and asecond year is 16 units. Out-of-state/non-resident/international students pay non-resident tuition fees in addition to enrollment fees. All students pay a health fee, a student representation fee, and a student center fee. If you have any questions about the total cost, please contact the admissions office for the most up to date and accurate information.
General financial aid and scholarship information is available online:
The Krenov Foundation, a non-profit foundation dedicated to the art and craft of fine woodworking, offers several scholarships to incoming students, both first and second years.
Application for the scholarship should be made alongside applying for the Program. The closing date for scholarship applications is March 31.
• Jack Romine Scholarship. $5000. To an incoming first year student.
• Smith-Sorenson Scholarship. $2500 to an incoming first year student. $2500 to an incoming second year student.
• Peter Mich Award. $3500 to an incoming first year student. $3500 to an incoming second year student. Women only are eligible for this award.
• David Welter Scholarship. $3000. To an incoming second year student.
• Burns-Budlong Scholarship. $2500 to an incoming first year student. $2500 to an incoming second year student.
To download the application form, please follow this link: Krenov Foundation Scholarship Application
For more details about The Krenov Foundation, go to thekrenovfoundation.org
The Mendocino College Foundation also offers scholarships to students for the upcoming Fall of each year. If you are considering applying to our program you would need to apply for these scholarships in January (before you apply to us). The foundation would then notify you around the same time we send out our letters of acceptance. You will need to become a student, but that is a relatively simple process. Go to https://www.mendocino.edu/student-services/financial-aid/scholarships for more information.