Applications for the 2018-19 nine-month program will be accepted only from March 1 to March 31, 2018. Applications received before or after those dates will be not be considered. Qualified applicants who are not among the 23 students accepted will be placed on an alternates list and will be notified if a place becomes available. Successful applicants and alternates will be notified by May 1, 2018.
Your application should include the following:
– the application form downloaded from the sidebar.
– a one-page letter explaining your motivation in applying to the program.
– if you completed the prerequisite, WOD-70A and WOD-70B at Mendocino College, include transcripts.
– if you have not completed the prerequisite course, please fill out the Prerequisite Challenge Form (included in the application form), and include a description of your formal qualifications or informal experience in the field of woodworking.
– images of woodworking projects or other related activities, with brief descriptions.
– you may include letters of recommendation (optional).
Paper applications can be delivered in person or mailed to The Krenov School, Fine Woodworking Program, 440 Alger Street, Fort Bragg CA 95437.
Digital applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please format your application to be printed out on 8.5 x 11 paper, which will be done to circulate the applications amongst the staff. There is a 5MB limit to email applications. You will receive an email confirmation of receipt of your application.
Application requires the application form and associated paperwork only. Send no fees until requested.